1. Who typically attends the ICD National Conference & Fellowship Awards Gala?
The primary audience for the conference is comprised of seasoned and emerging Directors, as well as C-Suite and senior executives who serve on boards or aspire to do so.
2. Can anyone attend the pre-conference welcome reception?
All registered conference delegates are invited to attend the welcome cocktail reception.
3. What is the dress code?
The dress code for the pre-conference welcome reception, ICD.D Luncheon and conference is business attire. The dress code for the gala is business attire and cocktail dress.
4. Does the ICD offer a discounted rate to stay at the Intercontinental Toronto Centre?
Yes, the negotiated ICD guest room rate is $289 plus taxes and fees. This special rate is subject to availability and will be available until May 6, 2019. Please be sure to book your accommodations as soon as possible to secure this rate. Click here to book your reservation today.
5. I want to attend the conference and pay the ICD member rate. Do I have to renew my membership?
Yes, in order to receive the member discount, you must be a member in good standing. Please renew your membership prior to registering for the conference.
For more information on member benefits, contact our Member Relations Team at 416-593-7741 (toll-free 1-877-593-7741) or email@example.com, or visit our website.
6. Can non-members register for the 2019 ICD National Conference?
Yes, members and non-members can both register. Conference rates for non-members include a one-year ICD membership.
7. Where can I see the list of conference attendees?
The ICD does not publish the list of attendees.
8. Will I receive continuing education units (CEUs) for attending the 2019 ICD National Conference?
Yes, you can earn up to 10 CEUs. Directors with the ICD.D designation are eligible for continuing education units (CEUs) for attending the following: ICD.D Luncheon (2 CEUs), National Conference (6 CEUs) and Fellowship Awards Gala (2 CEUs).
The ICD National Conference may be eligible for CE credits with other professional designation bodies. We encourage you to check with the organizations you are a member with.
For more information on CEUs, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. I registered early but can no longer attend. Can I be reimbursed?
Cancellations must be received in writing by Wednesday, May 22, 2019. Cancellations received by this date will be eligible for a full refund. If you are unable to attend, delegate substitution is permitted up to, and including, the day of the National Conference. Please email email@example.com with the replacement contact’s information.
10. Will each presentation be recorded?
Unfortunately, full presentations will not be made available.
11. Can I register onsite?
Yes, onsite registrations will be accepted however, as space is limited, we strongly recommend that you register in advance of the conference.